Delivering balanced, plant-based nutrition for optimal health
Halifax, NS - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Novagevity Incorporated today announced the launch of Sperri, a new plant-based meal replacement beverage. Sperri is Canada’s first organic and non-GMO, plant-based meal replacement created by a team of doctors, scientists, and dietitians, and offers a way for people and patients to achieve better nutrition and better health. Sperri has been carefully designed to include high-quality ingredients that contain essential micronutrients and macronutrients for optimal health, but without the artificial ingredients, gut irritants and common allergens in other meal replacements.
“Myself, Dr. Mary Lynch, and the whole team are beyond excited to announce the launch of Sperri,” says Gregg Curwin, Co-Founder and CEO at Novagevity Incorporated. “Plant-based nutrition’s time has come. It's rare that you get a chance to create something that affects people’s health at scale. It's a privilege and a major responsibility that doesn't come around too often.”
“We designed Sperri because there were no other plant-based options for Canadians and we could see some of the alternatives were making people more sick,” says Dr. Mary Lynch, Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer at Novagevity Incorporated. “Sperri is extremely needed and will enhance the nutrition of both healthy and unhealthy Canadians.”
- 16g of plant-based organic protein from hemp and pea containing all essential amino acids
- Contains 24 vitamins and minerals for nerve functioning, brain development, and immune system maintenance
- Made without dairy, soy, gluten, animal products, nuts, and does not contain any artificial flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Sperri is available at select health care authorities, grocery stores, pharmacies and health food stores as well as at sperri.ca
The Sperri Promise
- Better Nutrition: Sperri helps reduce malnutrition, people get the nutrients needed to get better and feel better
- Better Health: Sperri’s science-based formula contains micronutrients and macronutrients to enhance health, and contains highly nutritious plant-based ingredients such as hemp protein, DHA and broccoli sprout powder
- Better Outcomes: Better nutrition and better health lead to a faster recovery, enhanced wellbeing, and more complete care
Co-founded by Dr. Mary Lynch and Gregg Curwin, Sperri is committed to providing people with plant-based nutrition products grounded in medical nutrition by converging phytoceuticals and nutraceuticals to help people get well, stay well, and feel better.
Throughout her 3 decades of experience caring for people with chronic pain conditions, Dr. Mary Lynch learned many of her patients were becoming sicker and more inflamed from the food and beverages they were consuming. Mary and Gregg knew it was critical to develop a meal replacement using high-quality ingredients without the gut irritants and allergens contained in other meal replacements. Sperri aims to boldly inspire change in the foundation of the conventional health system with a sense of urgency and care.
Additional information can be found at: Website: www.sperri.ca Instagram: @sperri.ca
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc.